I paint colorful custom portraits of cats and dogs. If you’re looking for a pet portrait artist or if you’d like to commission a painting, contact me and we’ll discuss your ideas! Please note: due to my exhibition schedule this year, I will only have time to paint a few commissions in 2017. I have one spot available in August and two spots available just prior to Christmas.
- Client provides photos of the pet(s) for me to use as a basis for the painting
- I discuss ideas/plans for the painting with the client via email
- The painting is finished within 2 to 4 weeks
- Size 20 x 24 inches with 1 cat or dog – $500
- Size 20 x 24 inches with 2 cats or dogs – $600
- I require a 50% down payment 1 week prior to beginning the painting.
- I offer free shipping throughout the USA and $25 shipping for most international locations. Local pickup is also an option for free if you live in Wichita, KS or the surrounding area.
- If I ship/deliver to Kansas, sales tax will be added to the total.
To learn more about my creative process, read my blog post “Visionary Impressionism and the Practice of Mindful Painting“.
Reference Photo and Finished Painting Examples
Pictures of Some of Visionary Pet Paintings (Click on the images below to open a large image viewer.)
Perseverance of Wanda
Tabby on a Box