Custom Pet Paintings
I paint colorful custom pet portraits of cats, dogs, reptiles, amphibians, or any other beloved pet. If you’re looking for a pet portrait artist or if you’d like to commission a painting, contact me and we’ll discuss your ideas.
**There are currently two paintings in my queue. The next available time slot for a custom painting begins on October 23rd. If you’d like to have a custom painting ready for Christmas, please contact me ASAP to secure your spot! Thank you!!
- You provide photos of the pet(s) for me to use as a basis for the painting
- I discuss ideas/plans for the painting with you via email
- The painting is finished within 1 to 8 weeks, depending on my exhibition schedule and the number of paintings waiting in my queue.
- When you purchase, you’re automatically next in line in my queue.
- Size 12 x 12 inches or 11 x 14 inches with 1 pet – $250 – Click to Purchase
- Size 16 x 16 inches or 16 x 20 inches with 1 pet – $375 – Click to Purchase
- Size 18 x 24 inches or 20 x 24 inches with 1 or 2 pets – $500 – Click to Purchase
- I offer free shipping throughout the USA and international shipping for an additional fee.
Guarantee and Copyright
- Prior to mailing you the finished painting, I will email you several photos of the painting. If you’re not happy with it, I can either make adjustments or issue a refund.
- Each painting comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- I retain all copyrights and reproduction rights.
To learn more about my creative process, read my blog post “Visionary Impressionism and the Practice of Mindful Painting“.
Reference Photo and Finished Painting Examples (Click on the images below to open a large image viewer.)
More Pictures of My Visionary Pet Paintings (Click on the images below to open a large image viewer.)
Perseverance of Wanda